One of our Top Client is in immediate need of Labourers to start work at their site.
GENERAL CONSTRUCTION LABOURER
Perform tasks that involve physical labour on client job sites, often at times requiring the use of some power tools. Preparing and cleaning job sites, hauling materials and tools and assisting other skilled workers in their tasks. To be successful in this position you must be physically fit, hardworking and able to follow instructions rapidly and proficiently.
This position requires the following skills and tasks:
- Site clean-up and house-keeping
- Site protection installation
- Digging by hand
- Mortar & mud mixing
- Insulation & vapour barrier installation
- Scaffold erecting
- Heavy-lifting required
- Ensure all safety measures are always followed
We are seeking an individual who will work hard, with the strong potential of growing with our company.
Work is temporary and for a few weeks and pay for the position of General Labourer will depend on experience.
- Full Driver’s Licence (But not necessary)
- Must have: WHMIS, Working at Heights and General Awareness safety certificates
- Clean background check
- Punctual and reliable
- Own basic tools, for everyday use
- First Aid certificate is an asset
Job Type: Full-time
- construction: 1 years (Preferred)
- London, ON (Required)
- Working at Heights (Preferred)
- G-class (Preferred)
- Basic Awareness (Preferred)
- WHIMIS (Preferred)
- English (Required)